This week's current Market Price List is up!
Our product offering has already incorporated our Organic Produce, so expect an even longer Market Price List.
As the produce list for both organic and non-organic look very similar, please make sure to check under which category you are ordering from, so that you don't make the mistake of quoting prices from the wrong category. We'll study as well on how to make the Price List more concise to avoid any confusion.
Some notes on this week's produce:
- There's a bit of price change for Baguio-grown vegetables due to the recent typhoon. We tried to keep it as low as we could, but you may feel the pinch in some items.
- To all Mango lovers: Alas, the season is on its way out. Supply is limited, and prices have increased. Kindly take note of this when you order.
- Veggies that are available for delivery this week are identified in red. You may order from these items only.
- All organic produce are priced according to weight, including fruits.
- Organic produce will be available for delivery on Friday and Saturday.
- Order cut-off for organic produce is Tuesday, 3PM. Please keep this in mind as it is different from the cut-off for non-organic produce.
Market Price List - August 29 to September 3 2011