Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Wonder Potion?





I recently received an excited call from my mom sharing how she had a meeting with her (much) older brother and was so shocked to see how incredibly younger he looked.  The wrinkles on his face had drastically lessened, had lost quite a bit of weight, and was exhibiting great health and well-being (despite his post-angioplasty condition).

And so my mom harrasses him to tell her his secret. Did he find the fountain of youth through a new diet? Expensive medication? Belo?

My uncle, now past the age of 60, finally reveals the magic potion he has been taking for a few months, and my mom after their meeting immediately goes to purchase the ingredients for the concoction. She shares the brew with my aunts, who, days later, are raving about the effects. It REALLY works, they say. It smells funky, but it works. In one household, it has reportedly relieved migraines, revitalized the weak and feeble, caused grown men to crawl their way to the throne (I kid, but what I'm officially told is that it cleans the colon ;) and known to release the most bombastic of flatulences (this time I'm not kidding) -- all in a matter of days.

Which led skeptic me to ask, so... WHAT IS IT?

My friends, please know that I have personally not experienced the magic behind this drink yet. But YES, I am buying the ingredients! :D

The Wonder Potion 
Loosely coined by The Green Grocer
A concoction of all-natural ingredients including
ginger, garlic, lemon, vinegar and honey

Wanna test out this magic brew with me this week?* 

Call The Green Grocer at (+63 2) 552-2574 or sms (+63 918) 959-4220
and I will be happy to put together a package of the ingredients for you. :)


*Juicer required.





Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send us feedback or comments on this article. We'd love to hear from you.